Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 11: Day At The Mall

This morning I woke up from a deep sleep. I quickly got up to take a shower and rushed to get dressed because I fell asleep before I finished my journal entry for the class.

In the class, we learned about media literacy and watched Killing Us Softly 4. It was fascinating to see how women are portrayed in the media. It is interesting to see how men are treated, too. There is such a double standard and when we went to the mall with our chaperone, we were looking at all of the ads seeing how the women were portrayed.

After class we went to the mall, Providence Place to go shopping and see the final Harry Potter installment. Once we got home, we ran around. I got my nailed painted by D'ara, another girl on my floor. I blogged while I waited for them to dry.

I am excited to sleep in tomorrow. I plan to work on my Action Plan and Woman Monologue. Then I want to go crazy and splurge at the mall again. But I doubt that it would all happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics