Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday at the Beach

Today was a fun day in the sun. It was the start of our three-day weekend. I went on a trip to Newport, one of the few tourist attractions in Providence. I had clam chowder at The Black Pearl, which was extremely good. After eating, I went to the beach. At the beach, I swam, rode waves, and got sunburned. It was good fun. It was the first beach I had been to in a long time. I'm glad Rhode Island has beaches, but the Newport beach wasn't particularly good. I think it had a red tide, but I'm not entirely sure.

Nonetheless, it was a fun experience. When I returned home, I looked forward to spending the evening with Ms. Larson and the Brown I cohort. We watched the Waterfire show together.

The Biotechnology class is moving quickly. We have a couple more experiments this week and a very packed schedule. I'm looking forward to reading through a scientific article, comprehending it, and presenting it to the class. We have figure presentations as our "Final" for the class. I can't wait to get in the lab this week!

I'm ready for the final week of the Brown experience. With my freshly cleaned laundry in hand, I will take on all that is presented to me.

1 comment:

  1. Frank,

    Clam chowder and fresh laundry--how can things get any better?

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics