Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 16: Action Plan

This morning I woke up and took a shower just like every other morning. I got dressed and met the others at the dining hall for breakfast. We went to class where we finished presentations about our Amazing Women Monologue. It was interesting to see who people picked and why.

After the presentations, we went around and said what we remembered about one of the Amazing Woman. It was also cool to see what people remembered about that person. At lunch, we went to the dining hall and ate.

Immediately after school, I went to my room and worked on my action plan. I finished by the time others got back from the mall. A little while later, I went to dinner with Selena to do our interviews but we didn't get very far because we had guests at the table.

Marylyn and I went into another dorm after dinner to play the piano. All of my stress melted away. Then we went around and hung out with the other girls on the floor before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics