Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday at the Beach

Today, I spent another day at the beach with my friends. This time, we went to Scarborough Beach. The beach was cleaner, and there were more people. The weather wasn't as great as yesterday, with many clouds over the beach. Nonetheless, I sunburned sufficiently to cause slight skin irritation. After the beach, we returned home and it rained for the first time in a while.

Once back at Brown, I went to the Science Library to study for class. I caught up on the intense amount of reading that had piled up. A lot of difficult concepts are covered by the Biotechnology class. The class goal is for everyone to comprehend a science article. I hope we all are able to achieve this goal.

Sunday was basically another day for relaxation and additional studying. It was a fun day lacking the stress of classwork and labs. I'm excited for July 4th, when the group will watch fireworks together at India Point Park. Of course, I will need to put aside time to study course material to keep myself prepared for the class.

I think it's amazing that our class is extremely intimate. We all know the names of all our classmates, which makes conversation extremely easy among us. I can't wait for this final week, but it is a bittersweet feeling. I will miss the entire environment of Brown, from the University to the students to the Residential Advisors. I'm not ready to part with Providence!

1 comment:

  1. Frank,

    If I didn't know better I'd swear you were just rubbing things in so some of the other ILC cohorts would be jealous of the freedom our Brownies have.

    Our Cornell Hotelies not only don't have the weekend off but they don't even have the holiday off.

    When our Yale team heads to New Haven they'll be working 12+ hours per day every day of the week.

    Enjoy the good times while you can, Frank.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics