Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time Management

Perhaps the most valuable educational experience I've learned here is about time management. It is much easier to set aside a separate time for studying and hanging out for friends rather than try to combine them. Things that could take an hour if you just focus and try not to multi task can end up taking 4 hours if you try to do them with friends. If you get all of your work done right away, then you have the rest of the evening to do whatever you want. In my case, that would be blogging. I'm still having a great time. I am so sad that we leave so soon. We leave on 2:30 on Friday which is very early in the evening. I hope I don't cry when I'm saying goodbye to all of the amazing friends I've made here. Time goes by so fast. Being at Brown has really made me appreciate every little beautiful moment and thing about life. This experience has taught me to cling to even the littlest things that make me happy. I love Brown University <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics