Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No Brown Tour, but Brown Board

Students in the class presented their Amazing Women presentation. Everyone presented so well! It's a great change from what I'm used to seeing at my school. I am so proud of my fellow Women in Leadership.

There were some guest speakers today to tell us how they like their school. We never had an official Brown Tour so I was happy to have these guest speakers come in and talk about their experience. I realize that no matter who I talk to here, there is nothing bad about Brown. When asked what they do not like, there's nothing.

I'm still a little hesitant about attending this school because I feel like I'm not very well-prepared. I'm afraid that everyone will be smarter and I'll end up falling behind.

We had dinner with Ms. Williams tonight to celebrate Mariko's 16th birthday! While we were there, we had a bonding activity where we each wrote a good quality about each other and read them aloud. I kept my paper.

At the beginning of the stay at Brown, I was awfullyhomesick. That subsided pretty quickly and now we only have a few more days left. The day we leave is going to be so bittersweet. I hope I can stay in touch with everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics