Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crossing 3 States In One Day

Today was very nice. I love this warm weather. We got to have a relaxed lunch and to go on two college tours. The first was of Boston University and the second was of Dartmouth. Dartmouth was in a very beautiful area and we got to meet a very friendly student who was extremely enthusiastic about the school. I absolutely adorde the Boston Universitiy campus. It had a more intimate campus feeling than most urban schools do. I was very intrigued by the diversity of the student body and by the study abroad program. Also, the community service opportunties sounded like great ways to give back to the community. There are joggers everywhere, which I like because I love running.

After a long day of driving and walking around, we got to unwind at Johnny Rockets with some good old American Food (I am extremely patriotic). We met up with the Brown Session 1 students and we all had a great time together. They told us about their classes and how much fun they all had which makes me so excited for ours. We have a great 2 weeks ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics